The lightweight board for rowing and stand-up paddling
The compact, lightweight and manoeuvrable LITE 15' ensures an effortless rowing experience for one person. The LITE 15' is ready for use in a short time and just as quickly packed back down to a small size. The LITE 15' enables independent and safe rowing tours on any body of water.
4° V-Bottom and rocker line provide a fast waterline and effortless gliding with each stroke.
Backpack with rollers, padded shoulder straps and practical pockets for uncomplicated stowage and easy transport. Made of high-quality nylon fabric.
High-pressure air pump with deflate function for rapid and convenient inflation in under 5 minutes.
Large, screw-type relief valve allows for quick, easy deflation and is easy to open and close.
Elastic luggage netting for longer rowing tours. Compatible with our HIKO Dry Bag 20L (# 980 635).
Hook up to the pre-mounted D-rings and tighten the belt to attach the RowVista® or RowMotion® Rowing Skid to the LITE 15'.
Repair kit with instructions.
Fin (5.4") with Easy-Mount-Knob.
Rowing alone or stand-up paddling.
- High-quality construction with Woven-Fusion Drop Stitch for maximum strength and rigidity with low weight
- Rowing for one person
- High-class adhesives and materials provide long durability and UV- and temperature resistance
- Large, screw-type relief valve allows for quick, easy deflation and is easy to open and close
- High-pressure air pump with deflate function for fast and comfortable inflation in under 5 minutes
- Fin with Easy-Mount-Knob keeps the rowing board on track
- Hook up to the pre-mounted D-rings and tighten the belt to attach the RowVista® or RowMotion® Rowing Skid to the LITE 15'
- 4° V-Bottom and rocker line provide a fast waterline and effortless gliding with each stroke
Inflatable rowing board LITE 15', backpack (dry bag), pump, fin (5.4"), repair kit, strap, safety leash
|Length||4.57 m (180'')|
|Width||66 cm (26'')|
|Thickness||15 cm (6'')|
Board 9.8 kg (21.6 lbs)
|Max. Load||160 kg (353 lbs)|
Woven-Fusion Drop Stitch
|Pressure||16 - 18 Psi (1.1 - 1.2 Bar)|
|Fin||5.4" Fin with Easy-Mount-Knob and two fixed 2.5" fins|
under 5 minutes
|Dimensions when stowed||
75 x 60 x 28 cm