Lighter and shorter, the board for both rowing and stand up paddling
The compact, lightweight and manoeuvrable LITE 15' ensures an effortless rowing experience for one person. The LITE 15' is ready for use in a short time and just as quickly packed back down to a small size. The LITE 15' enables independent and safe rowing tours on any body of water.
4° V-Bottom and rocker line provide a fast waterline and effortless gliding with each stroke.
Backpack with rollers, padded shoulder straps and practical pockets for uncomplicated stowage and easy transport. Made of high-quality nylon fabric.
High-pressure air pump with deflate function for rapid and convenient inflation in under 5 minutes.
Large, screw-type relief valve allows for quick, easy deflation and is easy to open and close.
Elastic luggage netting for longer rowing tours. Compatible with our HIKO Dry Bag 20L (# 980 635).
Hook up to the pre-mounted D-rings and tighten the belt to attach the RowVista® or RowMotion® Rowing Skid to the LITE 15'.
Repair kit with instructions.
Fin (5.4") with Easy-Mount-Knob.
Rowing alone or stand-up paddling.
- High-quality construction with Woven-Fusion Drop Stitch for maximum strength and rigidity with low weight
- Rowing for one person
- High-class adhesives and materials provide long durability and UV- and temperature resistance
- Large, screw-type relief valve allows for quick, easy deflation and is easy to open and close
- High-pressure air pump with deflate function for fast and comfortable inflation in under 5 minutes
- Fin with Easy-Mount-Knob keeps the rowing board on track
- Hook up to the pre-mounted D-rings and tighten the belt to attach the RowVista® or RowMotion® Rowing Skid to the LITE 15'
- 4° V-Bottom and rocker line provide a fast waterline and effortless gliding with each stroke
Inflatable rowing board LITE 15', backpack (dry bag), pump, fin (5.4"), repair kit, strap, safety leash
|Length||4.57 m (180'')|
|Width||66 cm (26'')|
|Thickness||15 cm (6'')|
Board 9.8 kg (21.6 lbs)
|Max. Load||160 kg (353 lbs)|
Woven-Fusion Drop Stitch
|Pressure||16 - 18 Psi (1.1 - 1.2 Bar)|
|Fin||5.4" Fin with Easy-Mount-Knob and two fixed 2.5" fins|
under 5 minutes
|Dimensions when stowed||
75 x 60 x 28 cm